The EPIF 2014 International Green Classics Awards (IGC Awards) are now open for registration! The IGC Awards program is launched in conjunction with the Eco-Products International Fair (EPIF), which will be held in Taiwan in March.
- EPIF 2014 IGC Awards(Green Product)
- EPIF 2014 IGC Awards(Green Service)
- EPIF 2014 IGC Awards(Green Innovation)
- Exhibitors of EPIF 2014
- Taiwan Green Classics Award Winners
- Period: December 2, 2013 – January 24, 2014
*Applicants need to upload the application forms and documents online.*Applicants are allowed to apply for multiple categories of awards, but need to fill in application form for each award applied.
- Special trophies will be presented to winning companies at the opening ceremony of EPIF 2014.
- Winners of the award will be announced on the website of Productivity Organization (APO) and included in press releases delivered to major national and international media.
- Winning items will be showcased in the exclusive Winners’ Gallery at EPIF 2014. An IGC Award Label will also be marked on the winning company’s booth.
- Winning companies will be invited to participate in promotion events and international forums held by APO Center of Excellence on Green productivity and Green Trade Project Office.
- Application will be rejected if applicant fails to obtain booth space or withdraws from the exhibition.
- If applicant withdraws from the exhibition after registration, the application will be disregarded and application materials will not be returned.
- Applicant companies must ensure that products registered for the selection do not violate intellectual property regulations. The award will be revoked if any infringement is found.
- Products qualified for registration must be either finished products already available on the market, or products scheduled to be launched or ready for sale by 13 March 2014.
For more details, please contact
Ms Vanessa Ho